76-98 Stuart St, Mt Lofty (Toowoomba), 4350
Room Q101 (bottom floor of administration building)
9:00am: Unpacking Unit 1: Creating with code
• Topic 1:Understanding digital problems
• Topic 2: User experiences and interfaces
• Topic 3: Algorithms and programming techniques
• Topic 4: Programmed solutions
10:30am: Morning tea
11:00am: Developing Unit 1 TLAP
1:30pm: Developing assessment instruments:
• Investigation – technical proposal
• Project – digital solution
3:00pm: Planning for Unpacking Digital Solutions Unit 2 workshop for early 2019
This is a flexible “open mic” agenda with all participants invited to present to the group.
When registering, please indicate if you would like to present in any of the above areas.
A brief outline of your intended presentation would be appreciated.
Any planning you have already done that you are willing to share
COST: $10.00 to cover catering
ENQUIRIES: Richard Kelly, QSITE Toowoomba Chapter Chair, email@example.com