The winners of the QSITE Awards are announced at the QSITE Annual General Meeting at the end of February each year. A list of previous award winners can be found at https://qsite.edu.au/awards/past-awards/ .
You are invited to nominate a teacher, coordinator or school leader at your institution or in your district for an award.
Nominees must be either Personal Members of QSITE or work in an educational institution that is an Institutional Member of QSITE.
There are four award categories:
- Digital Technologies Teacher of the Year
- Educator of the Year
- Emerging Leader of the Year
- Outstanding Leader of the Year
The criteria for each of these awards is advertised each year. Nominating a colleague is a simple process: just complete a nomination form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the due date.
When a nomination for one of the Annual Award categories is received, the nominee will be contacted and asked to provide the following:
- A written submission which addresses the Award criteria
- A copy of his/her current curriculum vitae
- The names of two people who can provide “Statements of Support”
Acknowledge the great work of a colleague by nominating them for an award.
After receiving the nomination, QSITE will contact the nominee for further information.